Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dead Badger Pic of the Day



Wow, for what on paper looks to be a highy competitive Badgers (4-0) vs. Gophers (3-1) tilt this Saturday, the State of WI as a whole seems to be disinterested. Maybe you're all too terrified that Brett Favre will do to you on Monday Night what he's done to us fans of other NFC North teams for years? C'mon kids. Deal with it. Pro football is now a mercenary sport.

Hopefully this pic will get you fired up and trash talking. Maybe I'm the only Gopher fan you know (highly likely)? Maybe I had too much beer on a weeknight celebrating the Tigers being up 3 games on the Twins? You decide.

Don't let that dissuade you. Have at it.

2 comments:

  1. That badger is just taking a nap after slaughtering an entire town of gophers, as evidenced by all of the gopher blood on its frontquarter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I all the time used to study paragraph in news papers but now as I am a user of web thus from now I am using net for posts,
    thanks to web.

    Also visit my weblog - cheap health insurance plans

    ReplyDelete