The NFL draft will be here soon. Time for a crappy NFL draft for the ages. How about 1992?
1) Steve Entmann - Was actually pretty good, but blew out his knee like 9 times. Unfairly gets the "bust" label.
2) Quentin Coryatt - Bust. But you still can't discount this highlight of him ending some poor TCU reciever's life. I'm not sure if that guy's come out of the coma yet.
3) Sean Gilbert - Fat POS
4) Desmond Howard - Helped GB win at Super Bowl. That's about it.
5) T-Buck - No explanation needed
6) David Klingler - Wow.
7) Troy Vincent - The Wisconsin product was a very good player for a long time. To think, GB passed on him for fucking T-Buck??
8) Bob Whitfield - Whatever
9) Tommy Vardell - Really? You're gonna take a white fullback from Stanford with the 9th pick? Really??
10) Ray Roberts - Bustola
11) Leon Searcy - Solid tackle for a while in Jacksonville.
12) Marco Coleman - Don't really remember this guy, but he did make a Pro Bowl at one point.
13) Eugene Chung - Kicked around with the Packers for a while....had no idea someone spent the #13 pick on this guy.
14) Derek Brown - a career total of 43 catches. Enough said.
15) Johnny Mitchell - Despite dubbing himself "7-11" because he was "open 24 hours," only peaked for about 2 years then shit the bed.
16) Chester McClocklin - Solid DT for a while
17) Kevin Smith - Slightly above Garbage
18) Dana Hall - Junk
19) Tony Smith - a great trivia question: was the Green Bay's pick in exchange for Brett Favre. Rushed for a grand total of 485 yards. Oops. Brett Favre, on the other hand, was quite a bit better than that.
I'll just stop here. You get the point. When looking for quality/deep drafts, 1992 was not one of those.